How do I know if it's an issue with my IT provider vs Colourworks?

These tips below will help you determine the best point of contact for troubleshooting

When to contact Colourworks

  • Poor print quality
  • Power doesn't come on for the device

  • Paper jams

  • Error on copier or printer screen

  • Unable to log in to uniFLOW or Papercut

  • No computer network changes but unable to print or scan

When to contact my IT department or IT provider

  • Some users can print, and some can't - usually caused by an incorrect computer driver or an application setting issue. See more details here
  • Can print but scan to email or folder has stopped working - this is caused by external changes, if the copier needs new settings Colourworks can assist in entering information
  • A computer that has been repaired or set up by IT is not printing
  • The computer network has been changed and you are unable to print or scan - Changes include a new Internet service provider, a new modem/router and a new server

Get in touch

Have questions about how we can help your business or need technical support?

Contact us

Colourworks has the privilege to live and work from Dyarubbin (Hawkesbury River), along the lands of the Darkinjung, Awabakal, Wonnarua, Worimi, Gaewagul, Biripi, Gambainggir and Bundjalung people, to Wahlmoorum (McPherson Ranges). We acknowledge that Aboriginal people are the traditional owners of these lands and we celebrate the stories, culture and traditions that continue the connection to these lands today. 

We pay our respects to the Elders of these communities, both past and present, and extend this respect to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people within the communities we work and live each day.